Header Image

You have to make the shift from being a consumer in the economy to becoming an owner—and you do it by becoming an investor.

—Tony Robbins

Milestone Millions is poised to foster a unique gaming ecosystem which provides rewards to the investors through holding and also by participation into various games focused on time and skills. Milestone Millions will undoubtedly be one of the most successful gaming token of 2023!

Come along for a spectacular ride as we achieve serveral milestones!

CONTRACT LIVE AND TRADING 0xAA72d86210AC33BcA2de6139403F9AF37398E721

We are on


How To Buy

Green Paper

Welcome to the hottest new cryptocurrency of 2023 - Milestone Millions.

The Milestone Millions cryptocurrency project aims to offer a secure and reliable alternative to traditional banking methods. The project will use blockchain technology to provide fast and secure transactions. The Milestone Millions team is dedicated to ensuring that the project is successful and that its users are satisfied with the product.

The project's main goal is to become a widely used cryptocurrency that can be used for everyday transactions. It comes right off the bat with reflection rewards that are first of its kind on the chain. The team is committed to developing the project and ensuring that it meets the needs of its users. The Milestone Millions project will be a game-changer in the world of cryptocurrency and will provide a new level of security and reliability to its users.

The Milestone Millions cryptocurrency project has potential, but it's important to understand the risks involved. Cryptocurrency projects are subject to market risks, including possible loss of principal. Investing in any cryptocurrency is like playing roulette, there's a high chance of losing all your investment. It's important to understand that cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and can fluctuate in value very quickly. Please do your own research and understand these investments are for fun only and have no expectations of a monetary return.



TOKEN Distribution

Maximum Token Supply500,000,000
Circulating Token Supply474,792,431

We partnered with BITROCK blockchain built to have the fastest blocktime and near 0 gas fees for all transactions to enter the market with $MSMIL tokens. The blockchain is secured by Ethereum IBFT 2.0 Proof of Authority (PoA) network making MSMIL SAFU.


Project Tax

Liquidity : Reflection : Operations

Taxes are essential to the success of Milestone Millions mission as it provides the token continuous liquidity to support BUY/SELL or any magnitude and also pay for the operational costs. Moreover, each transaction fetch reflection that is paid back to the holders.

Token Distribution

Liquidity Pool + Airdrop 72%CEX Listings & Marketing 28%

72% of tokens were sent to liquidity pool and airdropped to holders. Remaining 28% is kept aside only to be used for future exchange listings, marketing initiatives and development of roadmap agendas.


Phase 1

  • Create Socials

  • Team KYC

  • Contract Audit with AssuredDefi

  • Stealth Launch of Milestone Millions on BitRock

  • Organic community growth

  • Transform into a reflection token, first on the chain

Phase 2

  • Implementation of the Marketing Plan, for community growth

  • Release official Greenpaper

  • Listing on major cryptocurrency exchanges

Phase 3

  • Acquiring Strategic Pieces (e.g. Validator Nodes) in several ecosystems

  • Generate more rewards for our Holders

  • Announcement of our long-term Milestones Roadmap

Phase 4

  • Bridge to additional blockchain networks and generate more transactional volume

  • Launch of Milestone Millions mobile wallet

  • Acquiring Stake in Web3 Gaming Development Companies

  • Company Revenue Sharing with our Holders

The Team



Assured Defi seal

Partner & CEO

TELEGRAMAssured Defi seal


Assured Defi seal

Partner & COO

TELEGRAMAssured Defi seal


Assured Defi seal

Partner & CTO

TELEGRAMAssured Defi seal